Making A Difference
Amodestri Boys & Girls Club is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization charged with improving health and well being of young boys and girls, ages 5 to 18, since 2005. Based on strong morals, values, and beliefs, the program helps Amodestri Boys & Girls develop leadership skills, strength of character, and become self motivated.
Our boys and girls also learn to develop SMART goals and strive for success while maintaining a positive attitude. Ultimately, our mission is to educate, build and empower our boys; inspire and motivate our girls to believe in themselves by shaping them into strong and confident individuals.
As Mentors We Help:
- Promote Future Leaders
- Increase Sense of Self-Worth
- Increase Personal and Professional Growth
- Improve and Maintain positive perspective and priority focus towards education
- Help Develop and Define short-term and long-term goals
- Encourage Social Awareness through community service projects
- Build and Maintain positive relationships
- Support Networks with adults and peers
- Social Media Conduct
- Overcome Challenges
... And More!
ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!
3 MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
EDUCATIONAL & FUN FIELD TRIPS
CALL: (678) 334-6381
EMAIL: [email protected]